Lions in Sight have been an MD-4 endorsed project since 1991. Its four charter objectives are:
- To serve as the Official Lions International Eyeglass Recycling Center for the western United States.
- To conduct clinic trips to developing nations to give eye examinations and prescribe recycled eyeglasses to those in need, free of charge.
- To provide used eyeglasses to Lions Clubs world-wide and to ensure the eyeglasses are appropriately prescribed and distributed.
- To expand the capability of Lions in MD-4 to provide to provide free primary eye care to the needy in their district.
Join the “Lions in Sight Family” by becoming a:
- Club Member $9 per member per year
- Life Member $500 (payable $100 a year)
- Wayne Cannon Patron of Sight Fellow $1,000 (payable $200 a year)
Check these Links: